The Builders | Cokeley/Creeden Families
It takes vision, creativity and experience to understand the elements that form a home community with a high degree of quality. The Cokeley/Creeden Families are the experts, instinctively fulfilling the needs, the dreams and wishes of today’s discriminating homebuyer.
Ken Cokeley has been building homes and commercial developments for 40 years throughout the Southern California region.
Rhonda Cokeley Creeden is a fourth-generation real estate and construction professional with more than 25 years of marketing and management experience.
Greg Creeden rounds out the team with more than 25 years of construction experience with nationally known builders.
When it comes to your home, trust experience and the customer service true professionals provide.
Previous new home communities by Cokeley/Creeden in the Coachella Valley.
- Ivy League Estates: 64 homes located just off Bob Hope near Clancy Lane in Rancho Mirage
- Mission Haciendas: 21 golf-course homes located inside Mission Hills Country Club in Rancho Mirage
- River’s Edge: A Class-A Office Park (10 Buildings) located near The River’s Shopping and Theatre Complex in Rancho Mirage
- Golden Sun Estates: 22 homes located just off Washington Street in Palm Desert
- Rancho Village: 19 homes located off Duvall in Rancho Mirage